Monday 24 November 2008

I have decided to attempt Book Fragment 61 Classes 2. I put in quite a late bid and found that many of the fragments that caught my eye had already gone. I have not even read the chapter on advanced object oreientation which relates to my fragment so do not know what is in store. Professor Ince has said it will be quite tricky but will support some good graphics. I'm glad as I would rather be challenged than bored.

I am currently on Chapter 3 of the Greenberg book so have some way to go before I start work on my fragment. I'm usually too busy to read it at work and the only peace I get at home is when Tommy and Mollie are asleep by which time I am normally knackered myself. I get a fair amount of reading done in the loo and have upped my intake of bran flakes to assist with this.

I emailed the project email to see if anyone had thought of a title for the book as yet. No one has as yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment