Friday 7 November 2008

Hello World,

This blog will chart my progress in the Open University Mass Writing Project as I and about 80 others collaborate in writing a book about Processing, a Java based programming environment developed primarily for developing computer graphics and computer art.

After 6 years of continuous Open University study I thought I would enjoy some time off, but strangely have found there to be a hole in my life and am very excited to be given an opportunity to contribute to a project like this.

Having read the blogs from a few other contributors I am a little concerned that I seem to be so far behind everyone else already. This is a little reminiscent of my degree where I usually started assignments the day before they were due and revised the morning of the exams but hopefully it will all come right in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment