Friday 10 April 2009

Sorry for the gap, I had a rather busy March and needed to get some work done, rather than 'blogging'. I have not written any text yet (Will I need to ask for an extension!), but have been coding a few ideas. I am trying to cover the following areas/subjects with my processing programs: Simple classes (Using a simple class to show the structure of a class and discuss instantiating them, overloading methods, constructors etc), Inheritance, Composition, Abstract Classes, Interfaces and finally Polymorphism. I am planning on writing the programs and then 'writing around them' to produce the text. Because programming is not my day job (yet!) and so I have limited programming experience I hope to post the code in advance to allow any experienced professional coders to 'pick holes and criticise' so that I can improve the programs as I work on the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment